Friday, February 23, 2018

Review Coming Soon: Surprise Package from Drive Thru History Adventures

My daughter and I have been watching our American History videos each week produced by Drive Thru History Adventures as a supplement to her core History curriculum. Dave Stotts is an great adventure tour guide! She's always eager to see what he has on store for her in each 27-minute episode. My daughter laughs during every video and still learns relevant historical information. I love that learning History can be so much FUN!

We received a package in the mail last week from Drive Thru History Adventures. The envelope package included two stickers, two badges, and an autographed photo. This special surprise meant a lot to my daughter and was greatly appreciated. She was so happy! Alyssa decided to hang the photo up in her bedroom as a souvenir to remember her all of her American History adventures. 

I'll be posting my review about the American History course created by Drive Thru History Adventures next week if you are interested in hearing more about his hilarious yet informative adventures.  

I will link this post up at Blogging Through the Alphabet Linky. R is the letter of the week so come join the fun and link up your post. I will be posting this one as Review Coming Soon. I will also link this post up at the Homeschool Blog Link UpLife at Rossmont's Wordless Wednesday, and Tots and Me Wordless Wednesday
Homeschool Review Crew Weekly Link Up




No comments:

Post a Comment